Monday, July 25, 2011

A blogging good time...

Well, well, well it has been a while since I have blogged. However, I am happy to announce that is only because I am so overjoyed and inspired by my lovely bridal clients. I am sharing photos from a very sweet Bride whom I met earlier this year. Cindy and I met over coffee and she shared photos of her dress & samples of her fuschia accents that she would feature in her July wedding. It was a few weeks before her wedding she emailed me and wanted to honour her late father, by incorporating a photo of him on her bouquet. The locket fit the design of her feather Bouquet beautifully and I must say it was very heartwarming to see how happy she was when she picked up her Couture Bouquet, Ivory feather headband and fuschia hair clip for her reception. Mark also rocked the feather boutonniere & their whole day looked like a love-filled dream and I am overjoyed that my little handmade creations could be a part of their day!







From Cindy " Thank you so much for everything, the pieces all turned out perfect. I have told everyone who you are and what you do! I would recommend you to everyone and anyone. Thank you so much for being a part of our special day."









I love <3, so gorgeous.

All photos by: Candace Epp Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment