Thursday, February 24, 2011

No February Break over here!

A lot of people have been asking me about the weddings I have been working on and the colour/design trends that are popular this year.  I have to say that purple is big this year and Vintage is taking over the entire wedding industry.  From birdcage veils to lace gloves, Vintage is here to stay and I love to take a vintage or heirloom piece and re-create it into your design. 

I am proud that my designs are a small part of such a beautiful moment, so here is what I am working on:

My current TO DO list in order or priority (yes I love my job!) :
  • Bridal Bouquet, Bridal Party Bouquets & Boutonnieres for a winter wedding in Canmore, AB.
  • Bridal Hair Fascinator for a lovely English Bride (no it's not Kate!)
  • Bridal Accessories, boutonnieres & more for a dramatic masquerade wedding of a local journalist
  • Custom pieces for the Ice Princess Photoshoot
  • Royal Blue & Ivory designs for Vegas nuptials!
  • Olive Green & Robin's Egg blue Bouquets for an outdoor SK Wedding
  • Ivory & Crimson bouquets for a Stylist Bride in Ontario!
  • The High Tea centre pieces
  • Vintage inspired bouquets with pops of pink & full of glam!
And the list goes on...

I will update with pictures as the items are crossed off my list!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment